Commemorated annually on January 6th, World War Orphans Day seeks to provide aid and safeguard children who lost their parents during the global conflict.
This day serves as a platform to raise awareness about the challenges faced by these orphans. Discover a collection of inspiring and motivational quotes, thoughts, wishes, messages, Shayari, and SMS dedicated to World War Orphans Day.
Feel free to post and share these meaningful expressions on your social media platforms, including Facebook, Whatsapp, and Instagram, to spread awareness and show support for the cause.
Let your status, captions, and stories reflect the importance of acknowledging and addressing the needs of war orphans on this significant day.
Read More: Empowering National Youth Day Quotes
Inspirational World Day Of War Orphans Quotes
1. God is pleased with no music below so much as with the thanksgiving songs of relieved widows and supported orphans; of rejoicing, comforted, and thankful persons
2. What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty or democracy.
3. “Orphans, are the one who has no parents, but have many parents. But having ones parents is more valuable than the other having many parents (it doesn’t depend on numbers, but the feelings matters).” –Siddwin S. Shetty
4. “Orphans are easier to ignore before you know their names. They are easier to ignore before you see their faces. It is easier to pretend they’re not real before you hold them in your arms, but once you do, everything changes.” –David Platt
5. Orphans should be placed under the care of public guardians – Plato
6. The women laughed and wept; the crowd stamped their feet enthusiastically, for at that moment Quasimodo was really beautiful. He was handsome — this orphan, this foundling, this outcast – Victor Hugo
7. If your brother can’t ‘old ‘is own against a bunch of orphans, ‘e’d best leave off playing ‘azard altogether – Sheri Cobb South
8. Dead mothers are rather fashionable these days. They lend such an attractive air of tragedy – Heidi Schulz
9. When you lose your parents as a child, you are indoctrinated into a club, you’re taken into life’s severest confidence, you are undeceived — Hilary Thayer Hamann
10. We can point the finger at adults for the stupid decisions they make in life, but an orphaned child can never be blamed for the situation in which they find themselves — Kevin Ansbro
11. There are many in the world dying for a piece of bread, but there is many more dying for a little love –Mother Teresa
12. Irony of the world it is that they were innocent and because of their silence and peace they are suffering in life. Happy World Day of War Orphans 2023 forever.
13. They have lost their parents, there is no one who take responsibility to save them, let’s unite together to protect their rights and play role to make them part of society.
14. This may be amazing day and you can change a innocent child life, to provide them basic education, basic health and to provide a proper guide to go advance in a right direction.
15. No matter how big is your effort, it may be small but it can be bless for a child who are suffering in his life in the lace of parents.
16. Only we are the people who can take responsibility to provide them golden future, they also are human’s children, try to adopt them. Happy World Day of War Orphans 2023.
17. The earth reveals its innocence through the smiles of children. A very warm wish for all the children on this special day. Happy Orphan’s Day to you
18. On this very special day, let us all celebrate the innocence and purity of our kids. Wish you happy world orphans day
19. I do not believe in a religion that cannot wipe out the widow’s tears and bring a piece of bread to the orphan’s mouth. World orphans day.
20. Mother, Even though, I’m missing you. I’m fortunate, I’m fortunate, that I have no selfishness. I’ve nothing to gain and nothing to lose. Wish you a happy World orphans day.
You May Also Like This: Inspiring National Human Trafficking Awareness Day Quotes
World War Orphans Day
21. Dad’s tears are as precious as your tears. Do not let them flow.
22. We can hide in fair weather, we can be orphans of storms.- Evelyn Waugh
23. I will not leave you orphaned, come to you
24. Understand the mental state of orphans, support them.
25. “Those who have none, God is God. I do not say that it is written in books. “
26. When you lose your parents as a child, you are included in a club, you have regained serious confidence in life. You are insufficient
27. God is well pleased without any music, with songs of thanks to the relieving widows and supported orphans; Cheerful, relaxed and grateful people.
28. What difference does it make to the dead, orphans and the homeless, is insane destruction coined in the name of totalitarianism or under the holy name of freedom or democracy?- Mahatma Gandhi
29. People who are always depressed in ashrams seek orphans! It is more fatal to ignore the heart than the head.
30. God is well pleased without any music, with songs of thanks to relieving widows and supported orphans; Joyful, relaxed and grateful people.- Jeremy taylor
31. Biography is, simply, the orphan of academia. –Nigel Hamilton
32. Children without a family become mentally weak in the world. Come help them.
33. Victory has a thousand fathers, but defeat is an orphan. –John F. Kennedy
34. What sad faces one always sees in the asylums for orphans! It is more fatal to neglect the heart than the head.- Theodore Parker
35. In the United States, if one family out of every four churches adopted a child, there would be no orphans in the country.- Kay Warren
36. People think you are an orphan when you are a child and don’t believe that old people can feel that they are orphans.- Agnes Varda
37. My passion is kids, more than just kids are underprivileged kids and orphans.- Tim Tebow
38. The answer to 168 million orphans in our world can be summed up in two words: family and church. –Kay Warren
39. I love the holiday season, almost as much as I love touching myself in front of orphans.- Zach Braff
40. Orphans are the only ones who get to choose their fathers, and they love them twice as much. –Adam Johnson
Read More: World Hindi Day Quotes
World War Orphans Day Quotes
41. Let the orphans support you, God will always be with you.
42. Children without families are the most vulnerable people in the world. –Brooke Randolph
43. It is not a good honor to disrespect an orphan, because they once had a family like yours.
44. I write sets of books, but I’ve also written a lot of orphans.- Lynn Abbey
45. Poetry is an orphan of silence. The words never quite equal the experience behind them. –Charles Simic
46. The orphan does not rejoice after a heavy breakfast.- African Proverb
47. Not everyone can be an orphan.
48. ”Let’s help an orphan on World War Orphans today.”
49. ”Bringing joy to the face of an orphan, experienced people bring God closer to them.
50. My passion is to deprive children, more than just children and orphans.
51. ”What people who are always depressed in ashrams look for orphans! It is more deadly to ignore the heart than the head.
52. “The right to education also belongs to the orphans.
53. ”Where Can We Hide Hurricane Orphans in Fair Weather?
54. ”The orphan is not happy after a heavy breakfast.
55. “Helping an orphan is true devotion to God.
You May Also Like This: Inspiring NRI Day Quotes
56. ”People think that you are an orphan when you are a child, and do not believe that old people can feel that they are an orphan.